Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday to Me.....
Happy Birthday to Me!!
Yes today is my Birthday! I have officially turn 20 today, 3rd April 2005! I would like to thank those who wished me Happy Birthday:
Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday to Me.....
Happy Birthday to Me!!
Yes today is my Birthday! I have officially turn 20 today, 3rd April 2005! I would like to thank those who wished me Happy Birthday:
- Fab
- Celeste
- Gwen
- Lian
- Bin
- Belinda
- Amelia
- Jianquan
- Clement
- Pamela
- Peixin
Thank you for remembering my birthday!
There's nothing special about this year's birthday. No celebration, no friends, no presents, however I'm content with the greetings and Fab spent 1/2 the day with me eating and watching movie.
This morning I was really sian, just felt a little depress I think. No celebration and all that, but when I think that there are people who remembered my birthday. I felt contented, at least they remembered, it's the thought that counts! =) Thank you guys!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home