Ugly!
Have you ever gone to the temple for free vegetarian food? There you can have a glimpse of the dirty side of human nature.
A temple beside Guang1 Ming2 Si4 is serving free vegetarian tonight, my family headed there with my Gu1 Ma1 and family and Pak Pak and family, total of 14 of us and 1 table have to be filled with 10 people before they can serve the food. Obviously with 14, we can't fill 1 table so we divided ourselves to 8 and 6. The one with 6 was sharing their table with other people. I'm with the 8 and the volunteers are waiting for us to fill up the seats.
Guess what?! My Mom and my Gu1 Ma1 didn't want to share the table with strangers due to hygiene matters. Then when a volunteer is going to serve the food to another table, I Aunt snatched the food and placed it on our table. Of course the other volunteers were obviously not happy, my Mom was saying that there are 2 others and they will come later, we can just start eating first but they couldn't do anything since my Gu1 Ma1 had already snatched the food.
All I can say is that I'm really embarrassed by their behavior. After that I sat there quietly eating, I can just feel the eyes staring at my table. OMG.. This is totally a disgrace!
At the end, the guys didn't feel full so we went to have Teochew Porridge (This excludes ME and some others). Oh boy.. Ironic isn't it? We were there for the free food but had to go fill our stomachs else where after the meal.
A temple beside Guang1 Ming2 Si4 is serving free vegetarian tonight, my family headed there with my Gu1 Ma1 and family and Pak Pak and family, total of 14 of us and 1 table have to be filled with 10 people before they can serve the food. Obviously with 14, we can't fill 1 table so we divided ourselves to 8 and 6. The one with 6 was sharing their table with other people. I'm with the 8 and the volunteers are waiting for us to fill up the seats.
Guess what?! My Mom and my Gu1 Ma1 didn't want to share the table with strangers due to hygiene matters. Then when a volunteer is going to serve the food to another table, I Aunt snatched the food and placed it on our table. Of course the other volunteers were obviously not happy, my Mom was saying that there are 2 others and they will come later, we can just start eating first but they couldn't do anything since my Gu1 Ma1 had already snatched the food.
All I can say is that I'm really embarrassed by their behavior. After that I sat there quietly eating, I can just feel the eyes staring at my table. OMG.. This is totally a disgrace!
At the end, the guys didn't feel full so we went to have Teochew Porridge (This excludes ME and some others). Oh boy.. Ironic isn't it? We were there for the free food but had to go fill our stomachs else where after the meal.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home