Wednesday, April 27, 2005

SMU Admission

When I had my SMU interview 2 weeks ago, I was totally disappointed at my performance.

I was nervous (as usual), I blabbered nonsense that makes no sense. The other interviewees were very vocal and had spoken well on the topic. When I got warm up and decided that since the interview will be a 2 hour one, I'll have a chance to perform. However the interview discussion ended after 1 topic discussion on euthanasia which only lasted 1 hour. Argh!! I knew I screwed up the interview.

Then I thought I can go ahead to find a job and apply next year again but maybe I won't put business management as the first choice as I felt that ISM will be easier. When I heard some got replies from SMU, I was really giving up hope as I still had not received one. Sigh..

Ta da!! I received a letter from SMU today.

Dear WONG SI YING

Congratulations! We are delighted to offer you admission to SMU's Bachelor of Business Management programme at our Lee Kong Chian School of Business for the Academic Year 2005-06..........

Haha! I was just as delighted to be offered! I was ECSTATIC! I never expected it, though my Dad wasn't surprise at all. Now all I need to do is to accept the offer. I still can't believed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home