Work
Work had been extremely unbearable.. It is not just due to the toughness and also due to the people there. It is very hard to get close with them. Maybe it's just me.. People always say I looked dao or really serious when they first meet me. This is why, it's hard to get near me? I don't know.. Maybe I should smile more? I even felt like quitting one day, but quitting just because I can't get along well with my colleagues is not a reason to quit.
This week had been better, the ice is slowly breaking... Even though work is tiring, but their jokes and gossips definitely soothes the exhaustion.. =)
Not bad.. During my 5th or 6th day, the assistant manager actually told me that my pay has been raised from $5.50 to $6. According to my colleagues, my raise was a fast one. Some of them actually worked for a month before they get their raise.
This week had been better, the ice is slowly breaking... Even though work is tiring, but their jokes and gossips definitely soothes the exhaustion.. =)
Not bad.. During my 5th or 6th day, the assistant manager actually told me that my pay has been raised from $5.50 to $6. According to my colleagues, my raise was a fast one. Some of them actually worked for a month before they get their raise.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home