Saturday, August 06, 2005

sick of work

I am seriously sick of work.. Just felt really tired, mentally especially.. However, I'll need to work for my own spending for my uni days.. Don't think I can depend on my parents anymore, I'll earn my own school fees, transportation and food expenditure..

I think I would change another job if I can get the same pay or higher.. I can't stay in a company too long, I'll just get bored of it..

Most of my colleagues thought that I'm single and never had a boyfriend before.. Sorry for the lie, I just didn't want my cousin to know about it.. My maternal relatives are just not ready to accept that I have a boyfriend at my age.. o_O?? Sigh... Only 2 persons knew, one just quitted and the other, he actually didn't quite understand the relationship, so it's ok..

Working here, means having lots of chance to serve people that I know. So paiseh.. To date, I saw my polymates and seniors, BHB mates, Neighbours, primary schoolmates.. It just feels odd to clear their dishes, so I asked my colleagues to clear instead.. Keke..

Going to work later, working 3pm-12am.. Can't wait to see Fab later, he'll be picking me up from work..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home