The CIRCLE Experience
Hmm.. Did you know that when I first went for the group 71 gathering at Suntec Marche I was actually kinda disappointed with my groupmates as there are only 4 of us, Wunna, Yanxia and Seehao. I thought that since they didn't come, it all comes down to say that they are not the enthu sort of people.. Sadist right?
On the day, it was ok, the girls stayed with the girls and the guys with the guys.. You know the usual stuff as if we are of different species.. As the day passes I realised that my group was actually quite fun and interesting. Such as while dragon boating, Randy kept splashing water into Yanxia's face..When sleeping on the first night, James keep kicking my feet, while Yanxia kicked his and about Gavin who like this girl and about "Babu Babu!".. I really wouldn't exchange this experience with another other things in the world..
By the end of the camp, I came to really like my groupmates (Asilah, Jazreel, Minmin, Yanxia, Gavin, Randy, Mervyn, James, Wunna and Waihon). All of them are really wonderful and talented in their own kind of way.. Haha.. Not to mention my Facilitator, Jing En too.. I'm really proud to know them.
Though we may not win any of the games and scored one of the lowest, I had a fun time and I believed that process is more important than the results/destination. What matters is fun and I learnt a very important thing about planning.However I thought that during this camp, I'll get to know more about the school and know what to expect but sad to say, I didn't get any of this kind of information.. :(
There will be a bash at China Black, all the guys in my group are going (guess I know why.. Lolx), none of the girls are going.. Guess we just ain't that kind of people who goes clubbing..
I hope my group plan an outing soon.. They are the first friends I've made even before school starts, it'll be a pity if the friendship just ends there.. Alrighty! I'll get the guys to plan it then.. Lolx.. All the girls are working so it's kinda hard to plan..
On the day, it was ok, the girls stayed with the girls and the guys with the guys.. You know the usual stuff as if we are of different species.. As the day passes I realised that my group was actually quite fun and interesting. Such as while dragon boating, Randy kept splashing water into Yanxia's face..When sleeping on the first night, James keep kicking my feet, while Yanxia kicked his and about Gavin who like this girl and about "Babu Babu!".. I really wouldn't exchange this experience with another other things in the world..
By the end of the camp, I came to really like my groupmates (Asilah, Jazreel, Minmin, Yanxia, Gavin, Randy, Mervyn, James, Wunna and Waihon). All of them are really wonderful and talented in their own kind of way.. Haha.. Not to mention my Facilitator, Jing En too.. I'm really proud to know them.
Though we may not win any of the games and scored one of the lowest, I had a fun time and I believed that process is more important than the results/destination. What matters is fun and I learnt a very important thing about planning.However I thought that during this camp, I'll get to know more about the school and know what to expect but sad to say, I didn't get any of this kind of information.. :(
There will be a bash at China Black, all the guys in my group are going (guess I know why.. Lolx), none of the girls are going.. Guess we just ain't that kind of people who goes clubbing..
I hope my group plan an outing soon.. They are the first friends I've made even before school starts, it'll be a pity if the friendship just ends there.. Alrighty! I'll get the guys to plan it then.. Lolx.. All the girls are working so it's kinda hard to plan..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home