Thursday, August 25, 2005

School Start

It's been a long time since I'd blog, simply because I either have no time or I have nothing to blog about.

School just start for me on Monday. Everything's been fine so far, made some new friends and found the same people for my project group which is good. It'll be better to meet up with same people since our timetable is similar. There are 5 of us, in which 4 were from poly and 1 from JC. Do we hold an avantage over the rest? I don't know.

I've found out that Babu Babu has the same timetable as me, which means I get to see her everytime. She's rather distracting with her whiny voice and the way she tries to AA.. Really I don't understand why she behaves this way? She is pretty according to the guys, she'll get all the attention she wants, just as long as she stop talking..

Today's Business Law, seriously the book just looks like a bible. I just didn't feel like reading it today but I read it just the same. Horrible book! Made me want to sleep, so wordy, font so small, no pictures or diagrams, no colors, only black and white. I hope we ex poly students hold an advantage since we had taken BLAW before in poly. What is Stare Decisis? Anyone remember?

Still haven't decide on the CCA I wanna take part in, seriously do we need one? I'm really not interested in joining any at the moment. If I'm joining, it's just for the sake of making my resume look nice. :D

Anyway I believe I got to go to bed soon.. I really tired, not used with the morning classes and those 3 hour classes, I find them extremely long for my liking. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home