Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Gossip

This is a rather sensitive issue, how to write it here without offending anyone?

Well.. I heard stuff again.. This time it's not about me.. Phew! It made me see some people more clearly. Ever since that, I've been observing. I came to find that things said were true. However, I've only heard one side of the story.. So I can't really charge (should I use this word) this person guilty yet.

At the beginning, I've found this person, a rather nice person, but now, my impression have changed. If what said was true then she is a cunning and manipulating person, who will bu4 zhe2 shou3 duan4 to gain..

Though I have nothing to do with this person, many friends are in good terms with her. And if she did what I thought she did, then she managed to maipulate them already.

Oh well.. Not my business right? Haha.. I wasn't close to anyone there, so people gossip to me thinking that I have no one to gossip to.. Not too bad huh? I get to hear all the gossips here and there.. =)

Anyway, heard that Marche will be retrenching staff next February. Hmm.. IF! I'm ever working till then (I hope not! -_-), I will most probably be the first to be retrench! Haha! I wonder if they have any retrenchment benefits?

I'll be getting a new handphone later, changing my hp plan as well.. M1's billing per minute and rewards system is not comparable to Starhub. Though I trust M1's service but it's getting too expensive for me. I hope they will let me retain my old number, I like my handphone number and have been using it for 4 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home