Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Can’t thank Weishan enough... She’d made my day. I just got home from Bugis, open the letter box, and there it is. A Christmas card, she made it herself. Haha! Though it’s just a small card but it really brightens up my day. I was feeling rather down earlier today but now I feel better. Thank you Weishan! =)

I just heard the song ‘All I want for Christmas is you’ by Mariah Carey, that’s what I’m feeling now... Sigh!

Actually this year, Sandra asked me to go for caroling, but she forgot to sign up for it, so didn’t go liao... I really feel like trying that, I miss singing! Jonathan didn’t invite me to his church. Sigh didn’t get the chance to experience it. Lucky got YC party to go. If not I’ll really be daydreaming at home. Hmm I wonder if I’ll get any Christmas present this year? Guess not but I want Marry Poppin’s VDC or DVD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home