Thursday, December 25, 2003

I went jogging this morning. It’s been a long time since I last jogged during EIC. Wah.. Know what? My stamina increased. Weird! It felt so good. The weather was fine, there were squirrels, tortoises, fish and lots of monkeys, nearly got attacked by 2 monkeys. Haha..

When I reached home, guess what? The gate’s locked. I didn’t bring my keys, money or handphone. And no one seems to be at home. Argh.. At the end, I went to a nearby playground. It’s where I always go after dinner when I was a kid. I haven’t been to the playground for a long time. There were some changes, the swings had changed and they had removed the seesaws. I really missed those times playing with the kids around the area. Even though we didn’t know each others names, it was really fun! I got there and sat on the swing, thinking and scolding myself for being so stupid! Sigh I didn’t know how long I sat there, because I forgot to wear my watch! Argh… Why so suey! It’s Christmas and I have nothing to do today and now what!? Sigh... Really very unlucky!! Then when I reached home, I realized my brother was at home all the while!! Argh!!! Suey ah!!

Sianz.. Got nothing to do today!!

My Laogong’s getting married next January! Congratulations!! Anyway I haven’t been addressing him as my Laogong since I was in secondary school. Very paiseh... Remember when I was a younger, I always chased after him calling ‘Laogong! Laogong!’ and he would be running away from me and he hates me at that time. Haha.. And now when I see him, I become shy around him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home