Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Last night, that old man invited me to watch LOTR. I felt really extra, cause there's a huge group of people. However all the people there was very friendly! Donavan was there too. I got to see Gary's girlfriend le. She damn cute and fun.. After that had supper, then he send me home.

What to say? You!!! Idiot!! See my blog! Damn! If you see this!! GO TO HELL!!! Lolx.. What read this like a newspaper?!

I know le, I will forget about it lah.. Since you also treat me like Sharon and Xiaojia. Ok ok.. Don't worry too much..

Just now went back to school for meeting, I in charge of the arrangement of the work station and the meeting room for our club house!! Woah.. I'm gonna put hello kitty, winnie the pooh etc le.. Lolx.. JK!

Later going for the YC party, actually I suggested that we bring wine for Mr Lam but Mr Tang said don't bother, don't spoil him. Haha.. The party's until 2am but I think I going off earlier lah.. Yeah! See the party there got any yandaos! Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home