Monday, January 12, 2004

Hello.. I think I'm ok le.. Think Adam Khoo's state of mind and disassociate really helps.. Hehe.. I'm making myself busy so that I think of him lesser.. Life still have to go on, who never got rejected before? Though I really disagree with what his last reply said.. Nevermind.. No point feeling so upset and down when he doesn't feel the same way, right? I've thought a lot over the weekend, I didn't regret asking him, now heartbroken better than later. So this is it! No point looking back, like the saying ming1 tian1 hui4 gen4 hao3. =)

I just collected my notebook this morning, paid $21!! A bit xin1 tong4, but at least the virus is removed.

Really? What kind of Spanish name should I have? Hrmm.. Not Jacinta! I dislike this name immensely, I don't really like Jacinth either, it's given by someone whom I hate! But I can't change it, everyone's use to calling me Jacinth at home. This is why I prefer people calling me Si Ying or Jac.

I just don't like my Aunt when she ask me to go her house. She's always asking me to go over so I can clean up her house. I must have spoilt her when I always agree to help her. Darn.. Everyweek, "Si Ying ahh.. You next Saturday free? No? Sunday? Going out? What time end?" WTH!! Kaoz.. Even though she always buys me things but also not like that right? My room's a mess, I didn't even tidy my room and must go her place to clean hers.. What kind of world is this? Ridiculous!!

This Saturday going to JB, have a look at the hotel and place.. Hopefully, I won't be so blur for the next EIC and be more prepare then before. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home