Saturday, January 10, 2004

Here I am in Mr Tang's office again.. Don't know why, suddenly tears just filled my eyes.. But I'm NOT crying..

There! I've done it! Scare him away le.. That's it! I knew it, he's avoiding me le. Haha! I only ask if he likes me, not as if I want him to be my bf lor. Sigh.. Over! No reply from him but I think I know the answer le. Since he didn't reply, maybe he don't know how to tell me he never felt anything for me except just normal friends. It's ok I guess, well.. I'm NOT going to cry! I will never cry! Let go.. Forget about him... Move on... I know!!!

Later go NTU. I now really no mood to go! This morning actually wanted to go for a jog, but then no mood too. So I just slack on my bed.. WTH!!!!!! Really, 2 outcomes, either you regret asking him or you regret not asking him.. So that's it! I regret! Argh...... Feel like dying.. Miserable.. I'll be fine soon.. Don't worry about me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home