Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Now in school at the block 72 exam hall.. Waiting for the rest to arrive from IE office.. Damn warm! Air condition not working, windows closed, door closed and smelly too.. WTH! Irritating lor.. The estates ahh, never really prepare the booth for us, we got to set them up ourselves and now the rest getting the stuff for the decor of the booth..

Today lesson starts at 1pm, a bit sian.. Nothing to do till then..

Friends keep on telling me that I still have Joel.. What the... He's just a friend. If have chance, long ago already together.. I know him for almost 2 years already... But still never felt that way towards him.. At least not yet.. Did you see what he wrote for my testimonial, actually I kind of please with what he wrote, make me sound so good. Haha!

Wah I so fast talking about other guys le, NO! I'm not fickle minded! It's just... Nevermind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home