Tired! I need my sleep.. I very weak hor? Sleep less a few hours then feel so tired le. Sigh.. Today rushed to school to do the preparations. At the end, I pon 2 lectures in the morning. Ha! Bad right? I think our booth look really attractive, now the problem is with how we approach the people there. I feel that those at the booth don't really know what's going on at YEN so they gave some wrong information to the students too. sigh..
Wah I saw that guy whom like me today at the CCA Fiesta, I really very paiseh don't dare to look at him, cause I dao him for a very long time le. Matthew can't recognise me again, wah sad sia.. I really got the common look? Why everywhere I go, someone would say that there's a girl whom look like me.. =(
After school, we had a meeting. I feel inferior again, why do I always feel so lousy leh? Something's wrong with me? I really agree that we don't have the team spirit. Everyone's doing their own stuff and to say the truth we don't really know each other at all and we only meet during meeting. It feels so 'business' whenever I think of them. Hee..
He's online now.. Don't dare to go chat with him. Just wondering what he's nick meant? 'you 'll be there where my life ends and you were there when it began' Probably refering to some girls whom he's interested now. Well who cares right? That girl is not me for sure... Oh well.. It's over le, shouldn't think about it too much lah...
Wah I saw that guy whom like me today at the CCA Fiesta, I really very paiseh don't dare to look at him, cause I dao him for a very long time le. Matthew can't recognise me again, wah sad sia.. I really got the common look? Why everywhere I go, someone would say that there's a girl whom look like me.. =(
After school, we had a meeting. I feel inferior again, why do I always feel so lousy leh? Something's wrong with me? I really agree that we don't have the team spirit. Everyone's doing their own stuff and to say the truth we don't really know each other at all and we only meet during meeting. It feels so 'business' whenever I think of them. Hee..
He's online now.. Don't dare to go chat with him. Just wondering what he's nick meant? 'you 'll be there where my life ends and you were there when it began' Probably refering to some girls whom he's interested now. Well who cares right? That girl is not me for sure... Oh well.. It's over le, shouldn't think about it too much lah...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home