It's been a long time since I last blog. The whole of this week was common test. I find the tests ok except ERP. Sigh..
Last night, had dinner with the former class to celebrate Alex birthday. Went to Cartel to eat at PS. Fab and I ordered a platter thinking it's for 2 persons, but who knows, the waiter came with the plate and 5 sets of dish, forks and knifes. Hahah.. We managed to finish the meal though.. Need to go on a diet liao.. After that, we sabotaged Alex and threw Whip cream on his face. It was really fun. He had to buy a shirt in the end as the shirt stinks! Lolx..
Sigh.. Deadline of assignments, presentations and projects all due this coming week.. Sux! Lazy.. Need sleep... =(
Last night, had dinner with the former class to celebrate Alex birthday. Went to Cartel to eat at PS. Fab and I ordered a platter thinking it's for 2 persons, but who knows, the waiter came with the plate and 5 sets of dish, forks and knifes. Hahah.. We managed to finish the meal though.. Need to go on a diet liao.. After that, we sabotaged Alex and threw Whip cream on his face. It was really fun. He had to buy a shirt in the end as the shirt stinks! Lolx..
Sigh.. Deadline of assignments, presentations and projects all due this coming week.. Sux! Lazy.. Need sleep... =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home