Yesterday had a field trip. Went to Singtel Call Center had a tour at their Operations level and training level. We were made to sign a 'contract', not to leak out any information we'd seen in the center. It was kind of boring, don't think I learnt anything at all..
After that we went to Funan IT Mall. We had to gather the prices of devices for a network which the tutors gave us, hand it in during our tutorial. Was really sian.. Walked around the whole building asking for prices. After that had lunch at KFC. Actually wanted to wait for Fab's group to come but we were too hungry so we went ahead to buy our food.
The last location was the Supreme Court. I think I prefer this trip to any other ones.. We went into the technology court. I find it impressive. We were given loads of souveneir..
Went to Suntec after that, had icecream for dinner and watched Twin Effect 2. Was not really what I expected it to be. Lousy..
After that we went to Funan IT Mall. We had to gather the prices of devices for a network which the tutors gave us, hand it in during our tutorial. Was really sian.. Walked around the whole building asking for prices. After that had lunch at KFC. Actually wanted to wait for Fab's group to come but we were too hungry so we went ahead to buy our food.
The last location was the Supreme Court. I think I prefer this trip to any other ones.. We went into the technology court. I find it impressive. We were given loads of souveneir..
Went to Suntec after that, had icecream for dinner and watched Twin Effect 2. Was not really what I expected it to be. Lousy..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home