Saturday, August 07, 2004

Yesterday was the happiest time I had. Got a Forever Friend Bear and a watch from Fab. Can't forget the way he gave me these presents. It was a suprise and I was shocked when he suddenly appeared and pulled the bear from his back to me. The bear was wearing the watch on its wrist. Hehe.. We went to Equinox for dinner, nice scenery, good food and romantic atmosphere.. Hee.. Too bad we didn't get one of the best seats.. I enjoyed my meal there. Later we went to Suntec to watch 3 of a kind. It was a comedy but without any plot.. It was funny. I really had fun yesterday, enjoyed myself alot. =)

Today nothing much happen lah.. Went to Fab's house to do DPM then went to school to hand in the assignment. I went home after lunch and forgotten to take the red wine with me.

Tomorrow's going to my cousin's place for house warming. It's also my cousin's birthday.. Don't know if I'll enjoy myself there.. Sigh... Wanna watch the fireworks festival leh.. Don't know if my Mum will let me go or not.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home