Argh!!!!!!! Today some idiot anger me!!
Ask him come into the project room, he came le but never bring his laptop then ask where his laptop is, he say he do with us very stress!! Work with the ex T03 not stress.. Then say he got alot of things to do, haven't settle yet and yet he keeps helping others with their project and never do his work! Then put the blame on all of us?! We also doing our work lor. How am I to do the user manual when he don't upload the website? He told me he'll get it done by tuesday, then wednesday he say today, now today he say cannot finish!!!
Ok we talked about tomorrow's presentation, he say he don't want to present cause he don't want to talk to Mr Lim!!! For goodness sake lor!!! Everyone in the group must present one lor!! Attitude!! I think if he go out to work, he'll get fired. How old he is? How come his thinking so childish one?!
Then he start saying Mr Lim lah, want this and that. I told him that Jia ai's group done theirs liao, he say it's his fault and left the room. If there's no one else in the room, I would have slap his face and kick him in his ass!!
What's wrong with him? becoming a pain in the ass! PMS? So long then puberty ah? No wonder.. I've been asking him nicely when he can get his things done, forget it! Let's just fail together! Next semester, don't group with him!
Ask him come into the project room, he came le but never bring his laptop then ask where his laptop is, he say he do with us very stress!! Work with the ex T03 not stress.. Then say he got alot of things to do, haven't settle yet and yet he keeps helping others with their project and never do his work! Then put the blame on all of us?! We also doing our work lor. How am I to do the user manual when he don't upload the website? He told me he'll get it done by tuesday, then wednesday he say today, now today he say cannot finish!!!
Ok we talked about tomorrow's presentation, he say he don't want to present cause he don't want to talk to Mr Lim!!! For goodness sake lor!!! Everyone in the group must present one lor!! Attitude!! I think if he go out to work, he'll get fired. How old he is? How come his thinking so childish one?!
Then he start saying Mr Lim lah, want this and that. I told him that Jia ai's group done theirs liao, he say it's his fault and left the room. If there's no one else in the room, I would have slap his face and kick him in his ass!!
What's wrong with him? becoming a pain in the ass! PMS? So long then puberty ah? No wonder.. I've been asking him nicely when he can get his things done, forget it! Let's just fail together! Next semester, don't group with him!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home