Hmm.. Bad news.. Think Starhub only going to accept 1 intern. Sigh.. Think I'll be the one out, don't know if where I'll be posted. If somewhere I don't like then maybe I can get the company my cousin recommended. Sigh sucky!
Sunday, September 26, 2004
Previous Posts
- Sigh! Sorry!!! Never update for a real long time!!...
- Hmm.. Long long time never blog le.. Just came bac...
- Sigh ERP results are out.. Thought that I would fa...
- It's been a long time since I last blog. The whole...
- Yesterday had a field trip. Went to Singtel Call C...
- Went over to my cousin's place for housewarming.. ...
- Yesterday was the happiest time I had. Got a Forev...
- Sux.. How come people don't seem to understand tha...
- Waiting for Fab now, in ERP lab now. Just had my l...
- Hmm.. Today practically spent the whole day at YEN...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home