Hmm.. Long long time never blog le.. Just came back from Thailand last Saturday. Not really fun lah.. But for some people they thinkit's really fun and they shopped alot. Think shopping is not my cup of coffee. I prefer to go sight seeing not shopping. Haha..
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
Previous Posts
- Sigh ERP results are out.. Thought that I would fa...
- It's been a long time since I last blog. The whole...
- Yesterday had a field trip. Went to Singtel Call C...
- Went over to my cousin's place for housewarming.. ...
- Yesterday was the happiest time I had. Got a Forev...
- Sux.. How come people don't seem to understand tha...
- Waiting for Fab now, in ERP lab now. Just had my l...
- Hmm.. Today practically spent the whole day at YEN...
- Sunday went to the NDP preview, was really excited...
- Yesterday didn't go for a jog in the end cause of ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home