Sigh! Sorry!!! Never update for a real long time!!!
Let's see.. Finally done my cover letter and resume! All my individual assignments are done!!! Let with the IIP only.. Need to do user manual, maybe going to help Timothy with the web design..
Know where I am going to do my attachment already. Will be same as Fab, why not? It's his father who helped him source. Will be doing my attachment at Starhub on web development I guess.
Having breathing difficulties again!! Suddenly come back! This sux, tomorrow have NAPFA, how am I to run when I can't breath properly?! Sigh.. I'm drowning!! HELP ME!!!!!!!
Let's see.. Finally done my cover letter and resume! All my individual assignments are done!!! Let with the IIP only.. Need to do user manual, maybe going to help Timothy with the web design..
Know where I am going to do my attachment already. Will be same as Fab, why not? It's his father who helped him source. Will be doing my attachment at Starhub on web development I guess.
Having breathing difficulties again!! Suddenly come back! This sux, tomorrow have NAPFA, how am I to run when I can't breath properly?! Sigh.. I'm drowning!! HELP ME!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home