Waves of Death.. The Aftermath..
News of the aftermath of the Tsumani are on the news everyday. Just reading the new articles, brought tears to my eyes.. My heart goes out to all the victims.. Like me, my mother avoid to hear or watch the news as she would be flooding the house with tears.
Now that the death toll is up to 80 000, as every min passes, more casualties arises. Don't you think you should play a part to help them in everyway or anyway you can? I'm going to donate some can food to Sri Lanka, one of the countries with the most damages and toll death.
How I wish can go there to help them, but I know I wouldn't be able to bear the sight of bloated dead bodies and the stench that they gave out.. Anyway I don't have the money to go there so I'll do my part to donate food.
This event really made me realized how fragile a life can be. One moment you are alive and having fun, the next you'll be lifeless and dead. We must treasure every moment that we live and cherish everyone whom is around us. Life is short and unpredictable..
Though there are many obstacle that make it so hard to set up a warning system, such as money factor, qualified personnel etc. I really hope that moves will be made to set up a tsunami early-warning system for the Indian Ocean. This would definitely have save lots of unnecessary deaths.
Now that the death toll is up to 80 000, as every min passes, more casualties arises. Don't you think you should play a part to help them in everyway or anyway you can? I'm going to donate some can food to Sri Lanka, one of the countries with the most damages and toll death.
How I wish can go there to help them, but I know I wouldn't be able to bear the sight of bloated dead bodies and the stench that they gave out.. Anyway I don't have the money to go there so I'll do my part to donate food.
This event really made me realized how fragile a life can be. One moment you are alive and having fun, the next you'll be lifeless and dead. We must treasure every moment that we live and cherish everyone whom is around us. Life is short and unpredictable..
Though there are many obstacle that make it so hard to set up a warning system, such as money factor, qualified personnel etc. I really hope that moves will be made to set up a tsunami early-warning system for the Indian Ocean. This would definitely have save lots of unnecessary deaths.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home