You..
After reading Junius's blog entry, I suddenly felt the urge to write this (Even though I should be doing my work now. Hee..).
During year one, Emily started telling me that she found a very nice and sweet guy from her class but he is not handsome (!!!). Telling me about the incident where she slipper strap snapped and this guy by the name of Fabian called his mother to bring a pair of slippers to school for her. At the end, she got 2 pairs of slippers to choose from. Lolx.. That was the first time I heard of you.
The first time we met was after or before some lecture. I can't remember the exact details. I was waiting for emily in the lecture hall 38 or 45 I believe and then she came in and call out my name," Jac! This is Fabian! Fabian! This is Jac!" She was so anxious to introduce us together and I wonder why as I was attached to another guy at that time. After that she kept calling out my name when you were around. But I hardly took note at you as I said I was attached.
At the end of the semester, we signed up for EIC 2002. We were in the same clique as we were the only year 1 students. However I didn't get to know you either, I was closer to Jonathan and Melissa. My impression of you was a quiet and nerdy person.
Then during the end of the year 2, 1st semester, Jonathan told me about the cashflow game organized by YEN and asked me to be his partner. This was when they were doing the committee recruitment. I signed for it and suddenly got really involved in YEN.
We got into the committee and were to organize another EIC camp by ourselves which most of us think it's impossible. We were put to be in charge of UBC. This is when we become closer, as we need to work together. One day my laptop was infected by a virus. I panicked and called you as I was chatting to you earlier on. This is how we start our phone calls I believed.
Maybe you didn't know but I actually looked forward to seeing you online and I was a bit xuang3 when you called me after we go offline. That was one of the happiest times as we talked and crapped about everything. However, I didn't realize that I was falling for you.
Then you started acting funny. I thought you were just kidding, you sounded like you're kidding but you were serious. I thought a lot as I'm afraid, it will affect out relationship. You are such a PITA.. Keep asking and asking that night. I finally gave in, even though my initial decision was to reject you (However I didn't once regret it). April 6 2004, 2:23am(should be correct), officially pronounce you boyfriend and girlfriend.
We made many shocked, our personalities are as different as day and night. But we have just celebrated our 9th monthsary. We need our differences to balance each other I think. I'll remember the ups and downs we've been through.. One of the hardest time to pass was when you were away at NZ for a holiday. It was the first and only time, we are apart for so long. Now I dread your NS.
The first time I said I love you to you was really hard but now it just seemed very natural to say, "I love you!!!!" I know I've been really unreasonable and stubborn sometimes but I will always love you and be there for you. Thank you for tolerating my nonsense. I Love You Dear.
Wah I'm proud of myself! I managed to write such a long entry, not bad eh? Keke.. =)
During year one, Emily started telling me that she found a very nice and sweet guy from her class but he is not handsome (!!!). Telling me about the incident where she slipper strap snapped and this guy by the name of Fabian called his mother to bring a pair of slippers to school for her. At the end, she got 2 pairs of slippers to choose from. Lolx.. That was the first time I heard of you.
The first time we met was after or before some lecture. I can't remember the exact details. I was waiting for emily in the lecture hall 38 or 45 I believe and then she came in and call out my name," Jac! This is Fabian! Fabian! This is Jac!" She was so anxious to introduce us together and I wonder why as I was attached to another guy at that time. After that she kept calling out my name when you were around. But I hardly took note at you as I said I was attached.
At the end of the semester, we signed up for EIC 2002. We were in the same clique as we were the only year 1 students. However I didn't get to know you either, I was closer to Jonathan and Melissa. My impression of you was a quiet and nerdy person.
Then during the end of the year 2, 1st semester, Jonathan told me about the cashflow game organized by YEN and asked me to be his partner. This was when they were doing the committee recruitment. I signed for it and suddenly got really involved in YEN.
We got into the committee and were to organize another EIC camp by ourselves which most of us think it's impossible. We were put to be in charge of UBC. This is when we become closer, as we need to work together. One day my laptop was infected by a virus. I panicked and called you as I was chatting to you earlier on. This is how we start our phone calls I believed.
Maybe you didn't know but I actually looked forward to seeing you online and I was a bit xuang3 when you called me after we go offline. That was one of the happiest times as we talked and crapped about everything. However, I didn't realize that I was falling for you.
Then you started acting funny. I thought you were just kidding, you sounded like you're kidding but you were serious. I thought a lot as I'm afraid, it will affect out relationship. You are such a PITA.. Keep asking and asking that night. I finally gave in, even though my initial decision was to reject you (However I didn't once regret it). April 6 2004, 2:23am(should be correct), officially pronounce you boyfriend and girlfriend.
We made many shocked, our personalities are as different as day and night. But we have just celebrated our 9th monthsary. We need our differences to balance each other I think. I'll remember the ups and downs we've been through.. One of the hardest time to pass was when you were away at NZ for a holiday. It was the first and only time, we are apart for so long. Now I dread your NS.
The first time I said I love you to you was really hard but now it just seemed very natural to say, "I love you!!!!" I know I've been really unreasonable and stubborn sometimes but I will always love you and be there for you. Thank you for tolerating my nonsense. I Love You Dear.
Wah I'm proud of myself! I managed to write such a long entry, not bad eh? Keke.. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home