Year 2005
2004 had just ended with many sorrows and happiness. Many fond memories as well as sad ones. It really ended badly with the tsunami event and I believe that it had affact many countries all over the world. I had heard the radio this morning, there was 3 brothers ages 2 to 7, who donated a few dollars and this must be their life savings. Though it may be a small amount but what really count was the thought. It was so heartwarming to see how nations all over the world are united and helping each other.
Year 2005, a new beginning. I wish everyone happiness and be successful in whatever they do. May I have a meaningful and wonderful experience with Macromedia, pass this semester, find a good job, save as much money as possible. Lolx..
Year 2005, a new beginning. I wish everyone happiness and be successful in whatever they do. May I have a meaningful and wonderful experience with Macromedia, pass this semester, find a good job, save as much money as possible. Lolx..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home