Tuesday, March 22, 2005

2 more days..

Now that IAP is ending, I felt a little sad and bu4 se3 de2 about leaving the company. I'm really lucky to have colleagues so fun and friendly and who are very patient when you do things wrongly. I'll miss the times at MM.

I heard from my colleagues that it is very troublesome to extend my stay at MM, not that I want to stay lah, Audrey said approving me for internship goes all the way to our big boss at US. It is too much trouble, anyway I believe the whole of next month practically nobody will be in office. Everyone will be at US have meeting and before the US meeting, they are having some incentive trip to Gold Coast. So sad they did not invite me for the Gold Coast trip. =(

Hmm.. I somewhat secured my future already. I more or less have a job, just waiting to see is any local U will be taking me in, if not I'll start my working life.

This job that I'll be having, I'm still not sure what it's called and it has nothing to do with marketing at all. However, it's not a bad one considering that I won't be in the office all day long staring at the PC and I might get to travel and lastly no formal wear at all.. Ain't it good?

I believe most people will be shocked that I'll be starting my career with this job. Think the starting pay is not high, no fixed working hours, may work till midnight or early next morning, will be seeing lots of Thai and Sri Lankan workers. Hehe.. Am I scaring people now?

Oh well, I'll just let your imagination run wild. Update on this job again when I get the full details. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home