LAST DAY!
Hehe.. Don't know why but I feeling extremely excited today. When I stepped into the office this morning, my heart just started beating very quickly. Feels like the day when I received prize for topping the class.
I'd sent out thank you emails just now to my colleagues, event company, PR agency, distributors etc. I received some replies and I felt very touched by them. I'd forwarded those replies to my gmail for remembrance. I just hope I didn't miss out anybody. Hee..
Just had lunch at Spring Court, ate dim sum. My colleagues gave me a DKNY watch and $50 Tangs Voucher!! Not bad eh?! Kekek..
Hmm.. I did not cry.. At least not yet. Think I be strong enough, it's not the end of the world. I'll distribute the Ferrero Rocher later at break time. I hope that they will remember me after I left.
I'd sent out thank you emails just now to my colleagues, event company, PR agency, distributors etc. I received some replies and I felt very touched by them. I'd forwarded those replies to my gmail for remembrance. I just hope I didn't miss out anybody. Hee..
Just had lunch at Spring Court, ate dim sum. My colleagues gave me a DKNY watch and $50 Tangs Voucher!! Not bad eh?! Kekek..
Hmm.. I did not cry.. At least not yet. Think I be strong enough, it's not the end of the world. I'll distribute the Ferrero Rocher later at break time. I hope that they will remember me after I left.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home