Digression
Had a long break this afternoon. Just had lunch with my friends at Kopitiam again! Hate that place but no where to go.. Slacking around, waiting for the next lesson to start at 3.30pm.
All my profs seems really nice right now.. A nice beginning to a new term I guess..
Wah.. I wish the best for this year.. A new beginning, new friends, new profs, hopefully a new job.. Haha.. I'm whining everyday.. Getting kind of irritated by myself.. Sooner or later I will just dislike myself.. Hope to change a new environment, to be a new person..
I miss my old friends!! Can't wait for CNY to come, then we can meet up and visit each other.. I want to play banluck(correct spelling)!! It's been a long long time since I've played Mahjiong!! My hands are itchy!!..
Probably because of my previous post, I've offended some people.. But then I'm not the kind who will keep such feelings in my heart. I know that I'm blunt but this is me.. Don't like it? Then don't read.. =) I'm not sorry for what I posted, but maybe slightly sorry for making others upset.. However, if you can't take this side of me then don't befriend me.. I'll get upset initially but I'll learn to move on.. As I've said before long time ago, I never believe that friends are here to stay.. They come and go.. Leaving is always the sad part but it is part and parcle of life.. shi4 jie4 shang4 mei2 you3 bu4 san4 zi yan2 xi2.
Tomorrow is our 21st monthsary! Just 3 more months and we are together for 2 years.. Loving someone have never been so easy.. We were good friends before we turn couple and now we have proven to people that our relationship is strong.. 1 year plus may not be long but it's the longest relationship I'm in.. This is the very first relationship for him and he definitly did a great job at loving and caring for me. Even when I'm throwing a tantrum, he doesn't leave me alone.. Compromise is very important. Maybe because of him, I'm becoming very dependent on him.. I'm very vulnerable now, cry at little things which I wouldn't have done last time.. However I'm very lucky to have him..
I had been in relationship where the guy was a very very good friend of mine and we knew each other very well at least I thought I knew.. Anyway when the relationship progresses, it just turn for the worse.. I don't know why but I think that some relationship may be better if left as friendship instead. Don't you think so? There are good guy friends that I like a lot but it's just feels not right to progress even if he reciprocated.. Sometimes, loving someone doesn't mean you have to possess him.. If a guy have no plans for the future then what use is it to be together cause, being together would somehow mean having plans that involve the other in their future.. Chim mah?
If I have a boyfriend who is so full of himself and thinks that the girl should give in all the time, then perhaps the relationship is not worth the time.. It doesn't matter how much the girl is willing to give.. All giving and no recieving don't make out a good relationship. Of course there may be a party who gives more than the other but if one just gives in all the time, then what's the point in maintaining in a relationship? It doesn't matter whether the relationship is the first one or not.. So if you want a relationship to work, talking to the other party about your expectations and hearing his would definitely give you a direction of where the relationship is heading.. Checking where the problem lies and solving it together will probably strengthen the relationship.. However if one is not willing to coorporate then perhaps the relationship is a goner..
Opps type too much crap, but since i spent about 20 minutes on the paragraph might as well post it.. don't waste my effort right? ;)
All my profs seems really nice right now.. A nice beginning to a new term I guess..
Wah.. I wish the best for this year.. A new beginning, new friends, new profs, hopefully a new job.. Haha.. I'm whining everyday.. Getting kind of irritated by myself.. Sooner or later I will just dislike myself.. Hope to change a new environment, to be a new person..
I miss my old friends!! Can't wait for CNY to come, then we can meet up and visit each other.. I want to play banluck(correct spelling)!! It's been a long long time since I've played Mahjiong!! My hands are itchy!!..
Probably because of my previous post, I've offended some people.. But then I'm not the kind who will keep such feelings in my heart. I know that I'm blunt but this is me.. Don't like it? Then don't read.. =) I'm not sorry for what I posted, but maybe slightly sorry for making others upset.. However, if you can't take this side of me then don't befriend me.. I'll get upset initially but I'll learn to move on.. As I've said before long time ago, I never believe that friends are here to stay.. They come and go.. Leaving is always the sad part but it is part and parcle of life.. shi4 jie4 shang4 mei2 you3 bu4 san4 zi yan2 xi2.
Tomorrow is our 21st monthsary! Just 3 more months and we are together for 2 years.. Loving someone have never been so easy.. We were good friends before we turn couple and now we have proven to people that our relationship is strong.. 1 year plus may not be long but it's the longest relationship I'm in.. This is the very first relationship for him and he definitly did a great job at loving and caring for me. Even when I'm throwing a tantrum, he doesn't leave me alone.. Compromise is very important. Maybe because of him, I'm becoming very dependent on him.. I'm very vulnerable now, cry at little things which I wouldn't have done last time.. However I'm very lucky to have him..
I had been in relationship where the guy was a very very good friend of mine and we knew each other very well at least I thought I knew.. Anyway when the relationship progresses, it just turn for the worse.. I don't know why but I think that some relationship may be better if left as friendship instead. Don't you think so? There are good guy friends that I like a lot but it's just feels not right to progress even if he reciprocated.. Sometimes, loving someone doesn't mean you have to possess him.. If a guy have no plans for the future then what use is it to be together cause, being together would somehow mean having plans that involve the other in their future.. Chim mah?
If I have a boyfriend who is so full of himself and thinks that the girl should give in all the time, then perhaps the relationship is not worth the time.. It doesn't matter how much the girl is willing to give.. All giving and no recieving don't make out a good relationship. Of course there may be a party who gives more than the other but if one just gives in all the time, then what's the point in maintaining in a relationship? It doesn't matter whether the relationship is the first one or not.. So if you want a relationship to work, talking to the other party about your expectations and hearing his would definitely give you a direction of where the relationship is heading.. Checking where the problem lies and solving it together will probably strengthen the relationship.. However if one is not willing to coorporate then perhaps the relationship is a goner..
Opps type too much crap, but since i spent about 20 minutes on the paragraph might as well post it.. don't waste my effort right? ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home