LTB
So far school has been fine.. My LTB prof is an interesting prof, she mention that a group is different from a team. Let's hope that my LTB group will work towards becoming a team.. Really sad but I didn't have very nice impression of my groupmates on the first day we met. Their first impression of me is that I'm not local and I have a peaceful look? Funny way to describe me. Especially when most people felt that I was fierce and hard to approach when they first met me.. I've changed?
This is week 2 and I come to like some of them already.. One said I was cute.. Lolx.. Act cute you mean? Keke. I kind of like this group, it's actually the very first time I contribute so much in discussion.. I'm always afraid of what people might think of me if I give some stupid suggestions but in this group it feels alright to be stupid. lolx..
Anyway, we are supposed to do a conmunity service project together. I think we are abit behind time, most groups have already contacted their client.. Stress is definity building up as the days past. *Fingers crossed* Let's hope for the best..
This is week 2 and I come to like some of them already.. One said I was cute.. Lolx.. Act cute you mean? Keke. I kind of like this group, it's actually the very first time I contribute so much in discussion.. I'm always afraid of what people might think of me if I give some stupid suggestions but in this group it feels alright to be stupid. lolx..
Anyway, we are supposed to do a conmunity service project together. I think we are abit behind time, most groups have already contacted their client.. Stress is definity building up as the days past. *Fingers crossed* Let's hope for the best..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home