Friday, January 14, 2005

Back to the office

Screw!! Slacking for stupid reasons..

First I forgot to bring the office key, no idea where I left it, hopefully its not lost. Then I also forget to bring my thumbdrive which most probably is with the key. Now can't get anything done as some of the files are in my thumbdrive. What is this!!

Sigh I would rather work from home with everything there and I can start work later and wake up later. The only con about that is I'll have to stay in my house all day long, which is not very fun, considering that I have no working space. I need to work outside my house like yesterday and get roasted by the afternoon sun and heat!!

I just sign up for basketball referee course!! Yeah.. Finally.. My Mom asked, "Is this course useful?" Hmm.. I suddenly was hesitant with the answer. Why did I sign up? I wanted to take this course since graduation from sec 4, it is natural as I was a basketball addict then. But now come to think of it. For what? Be a referee and earn extra income? Firstly do I have the time? I'm graduating soon, going to the outside world soon, if I find myself a job, I wouldn't have the time to go referee a match. Keke.. It's just too late when she asked, as I've already sign up and paid for the course. So be it! I'm a future referee!! Please look forward to see me in basketball matches! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home