3rd day of CNY
Not too bad this year.. Recieved quite a number of red packets.. Definitely more than last year.. Of course there are some families that we have not visited, but then there are a few that we never ever did visit during CNY, neither do they come..
CNY, a time for sweets and junk food! Definitely putting on weight this season.. I've been eating lots of bak kua and pineapple tarts.. Yummy! My favourite is the prawn cracker that my uncle fried.. It's the best! Ever since I've stopped work at Marche, I think that I will be putting on weight soon.. Hehe.. Now! I am confirm that I will grow fat!
Had dinner at my Aunt's place.. Never really chatted with my cousins before.. It started during a chess session, when I adviced my cousin on the possible moves he could take.. It then led on to a nice chat about school and relationships.. Never thought that I will ever have a decent conversation with them.. Lolx..
Hmm... Seems like the post have reached 1 more person, therefore another person offended? Haha.. This is getting fun! I wonder who else reads it? Wonder anyone will sue me for defamation? But all written is true, at least to me it is.. =) I'm glad people read it! At least they know how I felt, I'm shy.. Bleah!
My parents always tell me to respect the elders.. I've done that.. Now? I think that respect must be earned.. It doesn't matter if you are an elder or not.. I believe that there are people who thinks that I am rude.. But then I really don't care.. So what if you are an elder? Do you think that I have to listen to whatever you say even if I don't see things the way you do? Anyway I try to be civil as much as I can.. I think I'm not a people person.. As long as I don't like you, you'll get the idea soon enough..
Guess what? I used to think that I'm good with people.. Then as I grow up, it changes.. I think it's because I was naive then.. Some people befriend you not for friendship.. It's really really hard to find a friend in this world.. Maybe it's because I find it hard to trust.. I have friends, lots of them but how many of them really fit into the word FRIEND? None I think.. We only come together cause we need each other during that certain time..
Anyone to prove me wrong? Not at the moment I think..
CNY, a time for sweets and junk food! Definitely putting on weight this season.. I've been eating lots of bak kua and pineapple tarts.. Yummy! My favourite is the prawn cracker that my uncle fried.. It's the best! Ever since I've stopped work at Marche, I think that I will be putting on weight soon.. Hehe.. Now! I am confirm that I will grow fat!
Had dinner at my Aunt's place.. Never really chatted with my cousins before.. It started during a chess session, when I adviced my cousin on the possible moves he could take.. It then led on to a nice chat about school and relationships.. Never thought that I will ever have a decent conversation with them.. Lolx..
Hmm... Seems like the post have reached 1 more person, therefore another person offended? Haha.. This is getting fun! I wonder who else reads it? Wonder anyone will sue me for defamation? But all written is true, at least to me it is.. =) I'm glad people read it! At least they know how I felt, I'm shy.. Bleah!
My parents always tell me to respect the elders.. I've done that.. Now? I think that respect must be earned.. It doesn't matter if you are an elder or not.. I believe that there are people who thinks that I am rude.. But then I really don't care.. So what if you are an elder? Do you think that I have to listen to whatever you say even if I don't see things the way you do? Anyway I try to be civil as much as I can.. I think I'm not a people person.. As long as I don't like you, you'll get the idea soon enough..
Guess what? I used to think that I'm good with people.. Then as I grow up, it changes.. I think it's because I was naive then.. Some people befriend you not for friendship.. It's really really hard to find a friend in this world.. Maybe it's because I find it hard to trust.. I have friends, lots of them but how many of them really fit into the word FRIEND? None I think.. We only come together cause we need each other during that certain time..
Anyone to prove me wrong? Not at the moment I think..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home