Classes
My parents and dear didn't like me to continue with the referee course. Reason why? It's located at GEYLANG LORONG 10!!! Of all places, it is located in the middle of the red light district! The small green building is located in the midst of all the hotels and populated by ladies wearing skimpy dresses, revealing half breast and whole length of their legs and men young and old checking out the girls and their prices.. It is simply horrible, not suitable to have some referee course to be held. The first time we went there, we were looking our way to get into the building when a group of men approached us,"Siao2 Jie3..." We quickly walked away and into the safety of the buildings. To think that I still have about 6 more classes before we change location to Aljunied. Sigh..
Yesterday, we were taught on an artical on Alternating Possession. I didn't understand it throughout the whole lesson. This AP is only introduced last year and by then I am already no longer in touch with basketball. AP is used to replace jumpball, there will only be one jump ball in the whole match, after which, AP will be used to determine which team starts the ball.
Once again, my Mom asked me why I join this course. Really! Can she just stop asking? I really don't know my purpose of signing up. I only know, I have always wanted to take up this course but for what reason? I don't know now..
Did you know? The rule book was free for the previous courses and now we have to pay!! And one more thing, the lecturer actually earn commission with every whistle and cord sold. In other words, the lecturer is a cheat! WTH..
Yesterday, we were taught on an artical on Alternating Possession. I didn't understand it throughout the whole lesson. This AP is only introduced last year and by then I am already no longer in touch with basketball. AP is used to replace jumpball, there will only be one jump ball in the whole match, after which, AP will be used to determine which team starts the ball.
Once again, my Mom asked me why I join this course. Really! Can she just stop asking? I really don't know my purpose of signing up. I only know, I have always wanted to take up this course but for what reason? I don't know now..
Did you know? The rule book was free for the previous courses and now we have to pay!! And one more thing, the lecturer actually earn commission with every whistle and cord sold. In other words, the lecturer is a cheat! WTH..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home