Freaky..
Believe it or not. It really happened.
My nephew went home on monday night, that was the first day of the sightings. He played with his bike, this freaked everyone. My cousin went to his room to hear him singing but there was no one in the room.
Yesterday, he played the piano. The piano was closed but there are noise produced from the piano. He drool on the hand of one of the maids, which really scare the hell out of them. He started playing with his bedroom door, opening and closing it. That really really freak the maids as they sleep in the same room as he did last time.
What about this sightings? Maybe you will think that I'm just crapping but it is true. My Dad even wanted to bring me to their house tonight? For goodness sake!! I'm scared too, you know.
What I believe is that, he didn't know that he died. He came home and no one was taking note of him, so he started all these to gain attention, unfortunately he scared the hell out of everbody living there. My uncle, aunt and cousins all didn't even want to go home last night.
Maybe everyone wanted him back and my nephew came home.. I said in my previous post that we'll miss him, now I think everyone's afraid of him.
My nephew went home on monday night, that was the first day of the sightings. He played with his bike, this freaked everyone. My cousin went to his room to hear him singing but there was no one in the room.
Yesterday, he played the piano. The piano was closed but there are noise produced from the piano. He drool on the hand of one of the maids, which really scare the hell out of them. He started playing with his bedroom door, opening and closing it. That really really freak the maids as they sleep in the same room as he did last time.
What about this sightings? Maybe you will think that I'm just crapping but it is true. My Dad even wanted to bring me to their house tonight? For goodness sake!! I'm scared too, you know.
What I believe is that, he didn't know that he died. He came home and no one was taking note of him, so he started all these to gain attention, unfortunately he scared the hell out of everbody living there. My uncle, aunt and cousins all didn't even want to go home last night.
Maybe everyone wanted him back and my nephew came home.. I said in my previous post that we'll miss him, now I think everyone's afraid of him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home