Death is so cruel!
15th January 2005, about 4 am in the morning, he was pronounced dead. My nephew at the young age of 10 died on Saturday. He died of pneumonia.
I went to the funeral wake that evening, it's just so heartbreaking to see my Uncle and my Aunt. They look pale and their eyes were swollen from all the crying I believe. My cousin was quietly sitting at one of the tables with her boyfriend. She looked emotionless, I really wonder if she feels sad..
I just can't bear to look at his photo, I went teary just looking at it. The last time I saw him, he looks so bubbly. Lucky the coffin was covered and is without a window. I believe I'll just break down when I see his little lifeless body lying in the big coffin. The coffin is not even for his size, maybe its more comfortable for him?
I feel so sad for my Uncle and Aunt, they truly cared and loved him but life is just so cruel to take his life away. And I just hope that my cousin wouldn't fall into another depression. My Dad on the other hand, told me it's a good thing that happened. My nephew is unlike any boy at his age who goes to primary school. He attends a special school and he can't talk to express his feelings. My Aunt hired another maid just to look after him. Sometimes, you can just see the frustration in his eyes when he can't tell us what he wants which often leads him to flare his temper. He's a lonely boy, even with the care and love of his family, he do not have any friends.
At least to my Uncle, Aunt and cousin, this will be a release to them, emotionally and financially. Now they do not need to worry for him, pay for his medications and schooling. Who is to look after him when he grows older? All of us would be dead by then. Most of all, if my cousin wants to remarry, she need not worry that he boyfriend wouldn't accept her son.
This morning, I attended his funeral processions which is a very simple one. I was forcing myself not to cry when his coffin is being pushed into the crematorium(What is it called)?
Farewell.. May you find peace at wherever you are.. We'll miss you.
I went to the funeral wake that evening, it's just so heartbreaking to see my Uncle and my Aunt. They look pale and their eyes were swollen from all the crying I believe. My cousin was quietly sitting at one of the tables with her boyfriend. She looked emotionless, I really wonder if she feels sad..
I just can't bear to look at his photo, I went teary just looking at it. The last time I saw him, he looks so bubbly. Lucky the coffin was covered and is without a window. I believe I'll just break down when I see his little lifeless body lying in the big coffin. The coffin is not even for his size, maybe its more comfortable for him?
I feel so sad for my Uncle and Aunt, they truly cared and loved him but life is just so cruel to take his life away. And I just hope that my cousin wouldn't fall into another depression. My Dad on the other hand, told me it's a good thing that happened. My nephew is unlike any boy at his age who goes to primary school. He attends a special school and he can't talk to express his feelings. My Aunt hired another maid just to look after him. Sometimes, you can just see the frustration in his eyes when he can't tell us what he wants which often leads him to flare his temper. He's a lonely boy, even with the care and love of his family, he do not have any friends.
At least to my Uncle, Aunt and cousin, this will be a release to them, emotionally and financially. Now they do not need to worry for him, pay for his medications and schooling. Who is to look after him when he grows older? All of us would be dead by then. Most of all, if my cousin wants to remarry, she need not worry that he boyfriend wouldn't accept her son.
This morning, I attended his funeral processions which is a very simple one. I was forcing myself not to cry when his coffin is being pushed into the crematorium(What is it called)?
Farewell.. May you find peace at wherever you are.. We'll miss you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home