Let Go!
Sightings of my nephew never ended, I really wonder when he would leave. I just wish that he would have peace now and go where he should go, stop scaring people now. One of the maids wants to go back to her own country. She couldn't stand it anymore.
Last night had an extremely long conversation with an old friend on the phone. I really missed talking to her, especially now we hardly have the time to meet. Was talking to her about graduation. Now that I have sort of plan what I want to do after graduation, I'm still afraid of the future. What will happen, if things don't go the way I plan?
How can some guys be such bastards, don't know what is na2 de4 qi3, fang4 de4 xia4? When the feelings for each other changes directions, it's time to let go and move on. No point dragging the relationship and now both parties are upset. Who gives him the right to be unhappy because I was on the phone with her.
Today when I see him, he's going to get it from me!!
Piak!* Slap your face! This is for not able to get along with me!
Bwish!!* Punch you in your stomach! This is for being such a PITA!!
Crack!* Break your neck! For knowing her and luring her into your trap!!
Grrr.. Argh...* Bite you! For not treating her the way she deserve!
Hai yak* Kick you to Pluto!! >( This is for causing my friend unhappiness!!
I'm going to protect her from you! Just get lost and burn in hell!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home