Best Friend
Suddenly feel so left out again.. I know I told myself a thousand times but it really feels so bad and hurt when friends just don't seem to want to talk to you. As if I was no longer their friend. Ain't it sad?
Well.. I guess I have to move on and look for a new bunch of friends and be prepared that they will leave me one day soon and move on again and repeat the whole cycle again..
Till now, I haven't find a real good friend, who is willing to share her/his problems with me and mine with her/him. Where is that friend that is missing in my life. I really envy those who found their best friend who will always be there for them.
I'm always the one who take the first step to msn them or call them but every time, either nobody replies or someone replied with one word. Ain't it obvious that they are not interested to chat?
So sad that I've known so many people but none is my true best friend, all are only acquaintances whom were once part of my life.
I know I have my family and Fab, but it's still different. Best friend is someone whom you can ask her to be your bridesmaid if she's a girl. Someone you can turn to when your boyfriend bully you or made you upset (note: Fab won't do that to hurt me). Someone you can ask opinions on fashion or relationship etc. Someone you can vent your frustration or temper on but forgive you later when you apologise.
Where are you best friend?
Well.. I guess I have to move on and look for a new bunch of friends and be prepared that they will leave me one day soon and move on again and repeat the whole cycle again..
Till now, I haven't find a real good friend, who is willing to share her/his problems with me and mine with her/him. Where is that friend that is missing in my life. I really envy those who found their best friend who will always be there for them.
I'm always the one who take the first step to msn them or call them but every time, either nobody replies or someone replied with one word. Ain't it obvious that they are not interested to chat?
So sad that I've known so many people but none is my true best friend, all are only acquaintances whom were once part of my life.
I know I have my family and Fab, but it's still different. Best friend is someone whom you can ask her to be your bridesmaid if she's a girl. Someone you can turn to when your boyfriend bully you or made you upset (note: Fab won't do that to hurt me). Someone you can ask opinions on fashion or relationship etc. Someone you can vent your frustration or temper on but forgive you later when you apologise.
Where are you best friend?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home