Nothing to do.
After MAX 2005, there's really nothing much for me to do in the office. No emails. I used to receive over 70 emails over the weekend. Today? I received 33 and more than 20 of the emails are reminder mails to remind me that my emails have exceeded it's capacity. Bleah!
I finally just done all the filing and stamping which I should have done last week. There's one more task which is the pile of magazines on the shelf. I'll do that later after this blog entry.
A time to think how to write my own testimonial, Audrey told me to write one and she'll edit it and sign it after that. Wow.. Busy people! But I guess that's the norm, when I heard others doing that too.
I finally just done all the filing and stamping which I should have done last week. There's one more task which is the pile of magazines on the shelf. I'll do that later after this blog entry.
A time to think how to write my own testimonial, Audrey told me to write one and she'll edit it and sign it after that. Wow.. Busy people! But I guess that's the norm, when I heard others doing that too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home