Lucky girl
Have you ever heard that a company will give a present for their intern who is leaving?
Well.. That happens to me and I'm just so ecstatic about it.
Cindy: Do you ask your friend what she/he wants for birthday or give him/her a surprise?
Me: It depends.. For my case, if closer friends, I will ask them what they want.
Cindy: So what will you want?
Me: I usually won't want those display thingy, collect dust. I prefer things that are useful. (Still haven't register to my mind that she's asking me what I want. After lunch symtoms.)
Cindy: You don't have any specific thing that you want?
Me: No. Not at the moment, why you want to buy for me ah?
Cindy: Yah lah! We want to get you something. What about a MP3 player or any IT gadgets?
Me O_o!!?: Er.. I don't know lah.. Anything will do. Money?? ($_$) I don't mind an angbao..
Cindy: Cannot lah..
Me: Hehe.. Anything lor. I don't really know what I want.
Hmm.. Now I really wonder what they are going to buy for me. Well my birthday is the same as my other colleague, but too bad, I won't be able to celebrate with them as my attachment ends next Thursday. Next Thursday, we will be having a farewell lunch for me. Again.. I wonder where we will be going. Somewhere nice with good food?
I'm really lucky to be with MM, to think that I'm not even someone who have worked for a few years, just 5 months. I wonder who will be the next lucky intern?
Well.. That happens to me and I'm just so ecstatic about it.
Cindy: Do you ask your friend what she/he wants for birthday or give him/her a surprise?
Me: It depends.. For my case, if closer friends, I will ask them what they want.
Cindy: So what will you want?
Me: I usually won't want those display thingy, collect dust. I prefer things that are useful. (Still haven't register to my mind that she's asking me what I want. After lunch symtoms.)
Cindy: You don't have any specific thing that you want?
Me: No. Not at the moment, why you want to buy for me ah?
Cindy: Yah lah! We want to get you something. What about a MP3 player or any IT gadgets?
Me O_o!!?: Er.. I don't know lah.. Anything will do. Money?? ($_$) I don't mind an angbao..
Cindy: Cannot lah..
Me: Hehe.. Anything lor. I don't really know what I want.
Hmm.. Now I really wonder what they are going to buy for me. Well my birthday is the same as my other colleague, but too bad, I won't be able to celebrate with them as my attachment ends next Thursday. Next Thursday, we will be having a farewell lunch for me. Again.. I wonder where we will be going. Somewhere nice with good food?
I'm really lucky to be with MM, to think that I'm not even someone who have worked for a few years, just 5 months. I wonder who will be the next lucky intern?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home