Friday, March 11, 2005

Macromedia MAX 2005 Conferece

Macromedia MAX 2005 Conferece was held at Hotel InterContinental. I wanted to attend through all the sessions, however I have a merchandise booth to tend to. With no choice, I sat at the booth stoning. I managed to attend the welcoming speech and keynote session on the first day.

Greg Rewis sigh.. He is a charming man. Really can connect with the audience. Everybody likes him. A very humorous and fun person. I wish to be like him one day. He is my new idol! Keke..

I met some people from our event company which was a nice and fun bunch of people. They kept me company when they are free. Keke.. I think they can see that I'm bored.

Business is really bad. There are umbrellas, clocks, thumbdrive, wireless mouse, long sleeves shirts and jackets. Only 1 umbrella, 1 thumbdrive and 5 jackets are sold. It's freezing at the boardroom, I guess that is why our jacket is the most popular item. Keke..

This is one event that I really know what's going on behind the scene, not as easy as E-Congress or EIC. I was involved from the start to the end, an eye opening experience for me, even though I'm really bored tending to the stupid booth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home