Monday, January 31, 2005

Dishes

Just not too long ago, my colleagues were discussing about some dishes. At first I was wondering why are they discussing about it and one of them keep insisting that she want Fish and Chips. Later I then realized that they were talking about men.

Here's the Categories:

  • Chicken Rice
  • Fish & Chips
  • Curry
  • Nasi Lemak

Can you figure that out? It shouldn't be too hard right?

When I was younger, I'd thought that I wanted Fish & Chips but then I believe lots of people had thought the same way as I did. Why? I HAD a perception that Fish & Chips is better. The other reason being that I want to have good looking kids. Keke.. Did you ever notice that no matter how ugly both parents are, their kids will be good looking as long as they are mixed. Their kids usually get the best genes of both worlds. I'm a vain person too, I want my kids to be good looking. Keke..

Now I got myself another dish which is out of all the categories. I got myself a Banana Split. Keke.. Which is better than Fish & Chips. Someone whom my parents can communicate with (with some difficulties too as this Banana Split isn't proficient in Chinese and don't understand Cantonese). Lolx.. Anyway I reckoned he's the best for me, able to tolerate my nonsense and be my chauffeur (lolx.. Just kidding! Oh no!! I'm getting complacent!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home