Memories..
Have you ever felt a pinch of jealousy when you found out that either an ex boyfriend or an ex crush is attached now? Well I do and I hate that feeling.
I have good cause not to feel so, especially when I have a boyfriend who dotes on me terribly and he is the world to me.
However I still can't rid of such feelings. Is this normal or is it a sign that I cannot let go? I admit that I still hold fond memories of them and of course those sad ones as well, but I had thought of them lesser now, even to the extent of none. But why does it still hurts..
PS: I LOVE YOU DEAR!!!
I have good cause not to feel so, especially when I have a boyfriend who dotes on me terribly and he is the world to me.
However I still can't rid of such feelings. Is this normal or is it a sign that I cannot let go? I admit that I still hold fond memories of them and of course those sad ones as well, but I had thought of them lesser now, even to the extent of none. But why does it still hurts..
PS: I LOVE YOU DEAR!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home