No idea
I know it's been some time since I last blog but the thing is, I have no idea what to blog about. Can't be blogging the happenings of my everyday can I? Who care's whether I'd eaten lunch or not or who wanna know if I have work to do? Keke..
I started blogging 2 years ago, then all I blog about is my daily happenings, such as go where, do what etc. If you have been my loyal reader since the beginning which I doubt anyone is, you'll notice that my style of blogging had gradually changed. Becoming more mature I would say?
Anyway I know that my entries may not be interesting as compared to others and my command in english is especially terrible, I find it a good way to at least express myself for I'm lousy at that verbally..
There was a time when I used my blog to express my feelings for another when I knew that he had been reading my blog. However that ended when I asked him how he felt towards me. It was just a one sided thing I guess. How silly of me to make a fool out of myself. Now I'm actually glad that he did it, I don't think we are suitable for each other and I wouldn't have been together with Fab. I wouldn't have found out that such a wonderfull man is by my side all this while. Keke.. Getting a little bit mushy right. =)
The thing is, how many of you think that blogging is just a simple diary or a way to express yourself, reflect on your feelings towards life, the country, the world etc?
I started blogging 2 years ago, then all I blog about is my daily happenings, such as go where, do what etc. If you have been my loyal reader since the beginning which I doubt anyone is, you'll notice that my style of blogging had gradually changed. Becoming more mature I would say?
Anyway I know that my entries may not be interesting as compared to others and my command in english is especially terrible, I find it a good way to at least express myself for I'm lousy at that verbally..
There was a time when I used my blog to express my feelings for another when I knew that he had been reading my blog. However that ended when I asked him how he felt towards me. It was just a one sided thing I guess. How silly of me to make a fool out of myself. Now I'm actually glad that he did it, I don't think we are suitable for each other and I wouldn't have been together with Fab. I wouldn't have found out that such a wonderfull man is by my side all this while. Keke.. Getting a little bit mushy right. =)
The thing is, how many of you think that blogging is just a simple diary or a way to express yourself, reflect on your feelings towards life, the country, the world etc?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home