Terrible!
It really feels terrible when someone you knew, just totally forgets about you and ignores your messages as if you were a stranger.
Totally lost contacts with the BHB channel mates and they totally ignore me. Sigh.. I know, people come into and out of your life, it's normal. However, it still hurts.
Retribution! I did that to Joel too! I just suddenly, totally ignored him and he stills calls or sms me nowadays. The reason I ignore him is actually very sucky!! He tells me too many things and I couldn't handle them. I can't help him and sometimes I felt so helpless. Then I just stop answering his calls or replying his smses altogether. I'm sure he feels lost and maybe hurt too.
Sigh.. A sucky friend I am. Pot calling the kettle black! =(
Totally lost contacts with the BHB channel mates and they totally ignore me. Sigh.. I know, people come into and out of your life, it's normal. However, it still hurts.
Retribution! I did that to Joel too! I just suddenly, totally ignored him and he stills calls or sms me nowadays. The reason I ignore him is actually very sucky!! He tells me too many things and I couldn't handle them. I can't help him and sometimes I felt so helpless. Then I just stop answering his calls or replying his smses altogether. I'm sure he feels lost and maybe hurt too.
Sigh.. A sucky friend I am. Pot calling the kettle black! =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home