Lost my way again..
Felt so depressed and discouraged yesterday. Don't feel like talking about it.
What am I good at? I really don't know, I'm not good at basketball, not good at singing, not good at school work, not good at advising people, not a good friend, not a good girlfriend (maybe), not even good at lying! I a good for nothing!! Argh!!! Feel so useless right now..
Where to find and discover the one thing that I'm really good at, that I can be proud of? I don't know. Sigh.. Being in this world for the pass 20 years but nothing has been discovered. Ain't it sad?
I know everyone have their own strengths and weakness but I only have weakness.. :(
I feel so lost.
What am I good at? I really don't know, I'm not good at basketball, not good at singing, not good at school work, not good at advising people, not a good friend, not a good girlfriend (maybe), not even good at lying! I a good for nothing!! Argh!!! Feel so useless right now..
Where to find and discover the one thing that I'm really good at, that I can be proud of? I don't know. Sigh.. Being in this world for the pass 20 years but nothing has been discovered. Ain't it sad?
I know everyone have their own strengths and weakness but I only have weakness.. :(
I feel so lost.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home