Monday, March 07, 2005

Pissed!

Sigh.. I'm not sure whether I should go for the retest or I should just fail this test.

Now when I sit down to think, I have no use for the license or cert at all. Even if I get it, so what? I don't think I'm that passionate about basketball anymore. No longer can I play well, in fact I'm really lousy at it right now. Can't dribble, can't shoot, can't run, can fake. Whatever! After those years of hardwork, it's gone. All the skills just return back to PS.

I'm more towards the failing option. I know, people all encouraged me, telling me not to give up. Even those classmates whom I didn't talk to before are very encouraging. But really I feel so turn off when I failed it. Just didn't feel like retaking, so what if I retake and passed?

I really doubt I'll be committed enough to go referee a match and how many people get to referee of all those who passed? All these refereeing is by referral. So seriously, for someone who have gotten out of the basketball world for so long and who is really not interested in basketball at all, will I ever get a chance? NO. Then why bother?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home