Just a Tuesday afternoon
Ms Fa'izah just came in this morning. Not too bad, everything went quite well. Got to know that I got not too bad scores for the interim report, which I'm kind of happy about it. Who won't? So lucky to have Ms Fa'izah to be my LO!! Lolx.. She's the best, not too strict and stingy with the marks. =) With her, you have no need to waste your time collecting and compiling Appendix.
Today, Audrey keeps asking me during lunch time, "Why are you so quiet today?", "Why so sian?"
Tuesday blues.. I'm having Monday blues on Monday, Tuesday blues on Tuesday, Wednesday Blues on Wednesday and Thursday Blues on Thursday!!! I love Friday! Saturday especially!!
I wonder.. If I dread work so much, how will I live through my days of working life? Die! Must really look for something I really like and have the passion for it.. Still Searching high and low. Once I thought I know what I really wanted, but I guess I'm just really indecisive or I xi3 sin1 yan4 jiu4!
I'm always easily lured to other choices.. Hmm not sure if I use the correct vocab. I'm just not determined enough or not persistent enough to go on pursuing my dreams, always changing my direction when obstacles arises.. Coward!
23 more days till the end of IAP!! Time really passes so quickly.. In 3 weeks time, I would be rushing my final report and slacking at home till graduation.
I think I should start looking for a part time after IAP ends. What should I work as? I want something that is fun and flexible. Who doesn't?! Keke.. However I have a feeling that someone wouldn't want me to be working.. ;P
Today, Audrey keeps asking me during lunch time, "Why are you so quiet today?", "Why so sian?"
Tuesday blues.. I'm having Monday blues on Monday, Tuesday blues on Tuesday, Wednesday Blues on Wednesday and Thursday Blues on Thursday!!! I love Friday! Saturday especially!!
I wonder.. If I dread work so much, how will I live through my days of working life? Die! Must really look for something I really like and have the passion for it.. Still Searching high and low. Once I thought I know what I really wanted, but I guess I'm just really indecisive or I xi3 sin1 yan4 jiu4!
I'm always easily lured to other choices.. Hmm not sure if I use the correct vocab. I'm just not determined enough or not persistent enough to go on pursuing my dreams, always changing my direction when obstacles arises.. Coward!
23 more days till the end of IAP!! Time really passes so quickly.. In 3 weeks time, I would be rushing my final report and slacking at home till graduation.
I think I should start looking for a part time after IAP ends. What should I work as? I want something that is fun and flexible. Who doesn't?! Keke.. However I have a feeling that someone wouldn't want me to be working.. ;P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home